Private Guided Visit to the Uffizi Gallery Includes Skip the line
Admire with your private guide, numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, among which the absolute masterpieces: ‘’Primavera’’ and ‘’Birth of Venus’’.
The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the idea of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neo-Platonism aesthetics.
At the end of the tour, you can remain in the museum to explore further at your leisure.
- Private guided tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Admire work by the greatest artists of all time
- Free time in the museum to explore at your own leisure
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour runs from 04:30 pm – 06:30 pm
- The tour does NOT run on the following dates: Dec 25th – Jan 1st, May 1st, 1st Sunday of each month
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Earphones at the Uffizi Gallery, for groups of more than 7 participants
- Private guide for approx. 2 hours
- Entrance fees with reservation for Uffizi Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Food and Drinks
- If you have special requests please let us know before the tour departure
- In case of a group of more than 7 people, the use of the headsets is now compulsory to enter inside the museum
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1