Private Guided Tour to the Accademia Gallery Includes Skip the Line
Have a full immersion with your private guide in the art of Michelangelo, to know his most renowned work the “David” and other important works of art such as ''I Prigioni'', ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”.
Young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the Renaissance model.
He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigour, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendour.
At the end of the tour, you can remain in the museum to explore further at your leisure.
- Full immersion into the art of Michelangelo
- See his most famous sculptures including the renowned piece
- Spend free time in the museum to look at your own leisure
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tours runs from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Tour runs everyday except Monday
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private guide for approx. 2 hours
- Entrance fees with a reservation for Accademia Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Food and Drinks
- The tour does NOT run on the following dates: December 25th, January 1st, May 1st, 1 st Sunday of each month
- English – Spanish - French – German – Italian speaking guides available (other languages on request and with extra charge)
- If you have special requests please let us know before the tour departure
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1