Pisa & Lucca
A full-day tour to discover the well known Pisa with its Piazza Dei Miracoli and the picturesque Lucca. When in Pisa, a guided walking tour of Piazza Dei Miracoli, with the famous Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and the interior of the majestic Cathedral. Free time before departure to Lucca.
In Lucca, our we will lead you to a pleasant walk into the enchanting historical centre where you will have the chance to admire the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower, San Martino Dome and the typical “antique dealers street”.
Tour will end with a pleasant stop in a farmhouse in Lucca countryside, to taste typical wines and oil of this region.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Walk around the amazing Lucca City Centre
- Get the chance to see the unique Cathedral & Baptistery
- Take the best pictures of the Leaning Tower
- Take a look at the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buccellato’s Cake Tasting (typical sweet of Lucca)
- Local guide in Pisa & Lucca
- Entrance tickets to the Pisa’s Cathedral (subject to availability)
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- In case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced by the visit to Piazza Dei Cavalieri.