Pisa & Lucca
A full day tour to discover the well known Pisa with its Piazza Dei Miracoli and the picturesque Lucca. When in Pisa, a guided walking tour of Piazza Dei Miracoli, with the famous Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and the interior of the majestic Cathedral. Free time before departure to Lucca.
In Lucca, our we will lead you to a pleasant walk into the enchanting historical centre where you will have the chance to admire the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower, San Martino Dome and the typical “antique dealers street”.
Tour will end with a pleasant stop in a farmhouse in Lucca countryside, to taste typical wines and oil of this region.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Walk around the amazing Lucca City Centre
- Get the chance to see the unique Cathedral & Baptistery
- Take the best pictures of the Leaning Tower
- Take a look at the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- German and Italian only on Saturday min. 2 pax
- French and Portuguese only on Thursday min. 2 pax
- English and Spanish min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st
- This tour operates on Thursdays and Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buccellato’s Cake Tasting (typical sweet of Lucca)
- Local guide in Pisa & Lucca
- Entrance tickets to the Pisa’s Cathedral (subject to availability)
- Depending on the weather wear appropriate clothing