My Florence with Accademia & Uffizi Galleries
With our tour you will visit the most famous Museums in Florence and the most important spots of the city: in the morning the fascinating Academy Gallery with some of the most famous sculptures of Michelangelo as the Prisoners, the St. Matthew and, especially, the renowned David.
At the end of the visit you will have free time for lunch until 1:30 pm when we’ll meet at the Signoria Square in front of the Neptune Fountain and we’ll continue our walk through the most interesting places in Florence: Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia Dei Lanzi, Repubblica Square, the Cathedral with the Brunelleschi’s Dome, the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise.
At the end of our walking tour, we will enter the Uffizi Gallery to visit its beautiful collections of painting from the Italian Renaissance. The tour will finish on the Uffizi’s terrace to admire the beautiful view of Ponte Vecchio and the typical goldsmiths’ shops.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Enjoy the beautiful Uffizi Gallery
- Walk over the medieval Ponte Vecchio bridge
- Wander around the religious building of Baptistery & Paradise Door
- Take in the beauty of this Cathedral
- See the semi-circular Piazza della Repubblica
- Walk around the L-shaped square of Piazza della Signoria
- Visit the amazing Accademia Gallery which holds the sculpture of David
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-5 years old free of charge
- English, Spanish, French and German min. 2 pax
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets
- Drinks with lunch
- Typical Tuscan Lunch
- Any additional personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.