Florence & Uffizi Gallery
A fine coach tour offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence, taking in Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley.
The tour continues to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (exterior only). A short walk through historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia Dei Lanzi.
The tour continues with a guided tour of the famous Galleria of the Uffizi* where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio. The tour ends inside the museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Explore the beauty of Santa Croce the principal Franciscan church
- Visit this amazing city of Fiesole and see what it has to offer
- See the beautiful Uffizi Gallery it is a prominent art museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-6 are free of charge
- French, German and Italian min. 4 pax
- English and Spanish min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of each month
- This tour departs Tuesdays to Sundays at 2:30 pm
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Earphones are provided for groups of over 15 participants at the beginning of the tour
- Local guide
- Museum entrance tickets
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Depending on the weather wear appropriate clothing