Florence and Hills Morning Guided City Tour with Duomo Complex & The Accademia
Drive along the romantic Viale Dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed by coach through the old city centre.
Then walking guided visit of the outdoor Duomo complex: the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the visit to the cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell tower.
A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia* where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist. End of the tour inside the museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Take a walk around the Accademia Gallery and see the home of the sculpture of David
- See this exceptional building of Baptistery & paradise door
- Stand by and look at the inspiring Giotto’s bell tower
- Get to see the magical Cathedral
- Take in the beauty of Piazzale Michelangelo square
- Take a walk around the amazing Duomo Square
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from April 2020
- French, German and Italian min. 4 pax
- English and Spanish min. 2 pax
- Children aged from 0-6 are free of charge
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Museum entrance tickets
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Earphones are provided for groups of over 6 participants at the beginning of the tour
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly. We recommend comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking.