Florence Afternoon Guided City Tour with Santa Croce Church, Piazza Della Signoria & Uffizi Gallery
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city centre with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior).
Crossing Ponte Alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello.
The ancient Church of Santa Felicita (*) surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, give us the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi.
Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- A pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River
- Witness the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery
- See the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected
- Admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci plus many more!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-6 are free of charge
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Museum entrance tickets
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly. We recommend comfortable shoes for long periods of walking.
- Access into Santa Felicita is not permitted on Sundays.