Exclusive Pisa With Leaning Tower
A splendid excursion to the city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. The tour includes a morning visit to the fascinating Piazza Dei Miracoli with the celebrated Leaning Tower (interior), the Baptistery (exterior) and other beautiful monuments.
Our guide will then accompany you in the visit of the Cathedral (interior) to let you admire its artistic treasures. Free time at your disposal. Departure back to Florence in the early afternoon.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Take a look at the unique Cathedral & Baptistery
- Take the best pictures of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See the amazing Piazza dei Miracoli
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- For entrance to the Leaning Tower, children under 8 years old are not allowed
- Italian only on Sunday min. 2 pax
- Portuguese only on Friday min. 2 pax
- German only on Wednesday min. 2 pax
- French only on Monday min. 2 pax
- English and Spanish min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st
- This tour departs on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:30 am
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral (subject to availability)
- Entrance tickets to the Leaning Tower
- Local guide
- Depending on the weather wear appropriate clothing