When in Pisa the visit starts with a guided walking tour of Piazza Dei Miracoli, with its celebrated Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and other important monuments.
This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral, an unrivalled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the XI and XII centuries. Free time at your disposal.
Those who are interested can take a pleasant walk with our tour escort and reach Piazza Dei Cavalieri where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- The Scuola Normale in an amazing learning institution
- Piazza dei Cavalieri known as the knight square
- Take a look at the unique Cathedral & Baptistery
- Take the best pictures of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See the amazing Piazza dei Miracoli
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Optional extras
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly. Comfortable footwear suitable for walking is recommended.