All Florence and Hills - Accademia and Uffizi Galleries With Lunch
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside, taking first to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence and then, after a drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the amazing panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic centre with the guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery which hosts the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist, then we proceed with the exterior guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the stunning Duomo complex: San Giovanni Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and the elegant Giotto’s bell tower.
After the break for lunch, the tour continues in the discovery of the historic city centre with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello.
The ancient Church of Santa Felicita (*) surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, gives us the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Explore the beauty of the Uffizi Gallery
- Watch in awe at this magnificent Franciscan church in Santa Croce
- See the beautiful town of Fiesole
- Wander around this incredible Accademia Gallery - see the sculpture of David
- Stand back at look at the unique Santa Maria del Fiore
- Take in the panoramic view of the Piazzale Michelangelo
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-6 are free of charge (lunch not included)
- This tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Museums entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Lunch with drinks
- Earphones are provided for groups of no less than 6 participants (Inside the museum)
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly. We recommend comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking.
- Inside Santa Felicita Church is not permitted on Sundays.