All Florence - Accademia and Uffizi Galleries With Lunch - Afternoon Tour
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside, taking first to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence and then, after a drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the amazing panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic center with the guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery which hosts the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist, then we proceed with the exterior guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the stunning Duomo complex: San Giovanni Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and the elegant Giotto’s bell tower.
After the break for lunch, the tour continues in the discovery of the historic city centre with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte Alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello.
The ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, gives us the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Explore the beauty of the Uffizi Gallery
- Watch in awe at this magnificent Franciscan church in Santa Croce
- See the beautiful town of Fiesole
- Wander around this incredible Accademia Gallery - see the sculpture of David
- Stand back at look at the unique Santa Maria del Fiore
- Take in the panoramic view of the Piazzale Michelangelo
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-6 are free of charge (lunch not included)
- This tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery
- French, German and Italian min. 4 pax
- English and Spanish min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of each month
- This tour departs Tuesdays to Sundays at 9:00 am and at 2:30 pm
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Museums entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Earphones are provided for groups of over 15 participants at the beginning of the tour
- Lunch with drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
3C AM-PM All Florence - Accademia and Uffizi Galleries with lunch
All Florence, museums and hills, in just one day: Accademia and Uffizi Galleries by bus with lunch. A drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Maria del Fiore, the Gallery of the Accademia, a drive up to Fiesole, Santa Croce and the Gallery of the Uffizi.
A remarkable valuable experience at a promotional price. An expert local guide will be with you all day to show the city. This is the best way to know a place thanks to the comments of who lives the city every day and knows it like no one else. The history, the art and the culture of Florence explained in a fascinating way through the unforgettable panoramas of Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole and by visiting the city, the old town and the famous Accademia* and Uffizi* Galleries. The tour includes lunch with drinks in a historical restaurant in the most ancient part of the town, to which you will be escorted by our assistant.
Price per person until February 28th € 124,00
Price per person from March 1st € 133,00
Child policy 0/6 years old free of charge (lunch not included)
Santa Maria del Fiore
Accademia Gallery (Original David of Michelangelo)
Santa Croce (external visit)
Assistance at the meeting point
Museums entrance tickets (Skip the Line)
Earphones are provided for groups of over 15 participants at the beginning of the tour
Lunch with drinks
From Tuesday to Sunday at 9:00 am and at 2:30 pm
December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of each month
8:45 am Piazzale Montelungo, in front of the yellow street sign Caf Tour – Gray Line - After lunch the meeting point is at the same place at 2:15 pm
English and Spanish min. 2 pax
French, German and Italian min. 4 pax
Tour 3C AM-PM after approximately 8 hours ends inside the Uffizi Gallery
- Depending on weather wear appropriate clothing