A total immersion in the Accademia Gallery and in the art of Michelangelo to know his most renowned work, the “David”, and other important works such as ''I Prigioni'' and ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”.
We admire the famous David an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the Renaissance model.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- See the magnificent Accademia Gallery where you have the chance to see the Michelangelo's sculpture David
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- English, Spanish, French and German min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of each month
- This tour departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11:15 am
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Earphones are provided for groups of over 15 participants at the beginning of the tour
- Local guide
- Museum entrance tickets
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing