Wine Tasting and Dinner at Sunset in Praiano
Have our Professional English speaking driver pick you up at your accommodation at 03.30pm.
From Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi we will proceed along the famous road ss163 and visit the best villages which include Ravello, the Villa Rufolo and the Villa Cimbrone.
Our tour will next take you to Praiano, where our Host will welcome you with a glass of Prosecco to enjoy on a spectacular terrace with an outstanding view of the Amalfi Coast.
Enjoy the sunset with the three wines Doc and Docg, that our professional sommelier will have prepared for you. All wines will be matched with our traditional and exquisite food.
At the end of this fairytale evening, you will be taken back to your accommodation.
This Tour is available May to September
- The opportunity to take spectacular pictures
- Enjoy a delicious Sunset Dinner while sampling the Wine
- See the historic Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone with their wonderful gardens
- Visit Ravello town with its iconic cliffside gardens
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Available May to November
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Wifi available
- Refreshments on board
- Wine Tasting
- Professional Sommelier
- English Speaking driver
- Parking at the mentioned location
- All Tax
- All fuel
- Mercedes Vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi
- Gratuities tips
- Entrance fees
- Be sure to have your camera for the beautiful landscapes along the way
- Wear comfortable shoes, as there is a good bit of standing and walking as you also tour the gardens
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1