Walking Tour and City Tour Naples
Enjoy this walking tour of Naples with alternative special tours with dramatized itineraries.
Visit some of the most important monuments in Naples, especially holy and mystic places, that represent some kind of metaphor for the symbolic meaning of a spiritual path, that everyone should try at least once in their lifetime. This tour hopes to show you the expression of human evolution through art.
Guided tours will take you through the monastery of ”Certosa di San Martino”, then to the monumental building, the church of Saint Chiara before taking a nice tour around the historical centre, and finally along the main link streets connecting the long city, the so-called Decumani.
You may also take tours of local wine tasting or storytelling and learn about the origins of the theatre traditions in Naples together with some short live performances about the 900’s and the Art Nouveau plays.
For art lovers, there is a whole underground of art to be discovered in the underground stations of Naples.
Morning, DOWNTOWN: New Castle,Piazza Vittorio Emanuele III , Piazza Trieste e Trento, Piazza Plebiscito
Afternoon, ANCIENT CENTER: Piazza of Jesus ‘, Church Jesus’ new, Clare (Optional Chiostro-Museum with Roman SPA -entry with ticket) Via Benedetto Croce, Piazza San Domenico, Chapel San Severo (entry with ticket) San Gregorio Armenian (Church-Chiostro) Piazza San Gaetano (Complex San Lorenzo -Visit Internal optional) Cathedral (Chapel and crypt of San Gennaro-Source Baptismal (entry with ticket) Spire of San Gennaro with Pio of Monte Mercy (Chapel Lay with seven works of Caravaggio) Walk Via Dei Tribunali, San Gregorio Armenian, San Lorenzo, San Biagio Dei Librai.
- Learn about the origins of the theatre
- Sample some wine tasting
- Visit monasteries and churches
- See many holy sites and mystic places
- The Ancient Centre
- Naples downtown
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceMeeting point at Naples centre
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tour guide
- Tips Gratuities
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Remember your suncream