Private Cooking Class plus Wine Tasting Experience on the Amalfi Coast
Our professional English speaking driver will pick up you at your accommodation at 10.00am.
The drive from your hotel or private house will take you to Furore, a tiny village located high on the hills of the Amalfi Coast.
Once in Furore, it will be my pleasure to introduce you to our professional chef and where you will be given a welcome drink served on a spectacular terrace with an outstanding view of the Amalfi Coast.
Together with your chef, you will prepare appetizers, home-made pasta, the main course and dessert, all of which are made from ingredients found on the Amalfi coast.
The food will be matched with our local wines, and the tasting will be served by our professional sommelier.
At the end of this wonderful Enogastronomic experience, we will then proceed back to your accommodation.
This tour is available from April to October
- Working with a professional chef
- The view of the spectacular Amalfi Coast
- Time for pictures of the stunning vistas
- Wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Available April - October
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFor private holidays house , please let me know the exact address .
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Class
- English Speaking Professional Chef
- English Speaking professional Sommelier
- Mercedes Vehicle
- Parking at the mentioned location
- English Speaking Driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuities tips
- Be sure to have your camera for the beautiful landscapes along the way
- If you have any food intolerance or food Allergies please let me know.
- If you have any food preferences, please let me know
- Wear comfortable shoes, as there is a good bit of standing and walking as you will also tour the Gardens
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1