Pompeii - Sorrento - Positano Private Tour With Guide in Pompeii
Our Amalfi Coast full-day tour (8 hours) covers all the major beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Pompeii (Herculaneum ruins on request), Sorrento and Positano. It is the ideal choice if you are stopping in Naples for just one day and want to visit the most towns possible.
Pompeii offers a vision of a Roman town frozen in time due to the devastating eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. You will see Roman shops, baths and brothels and you will experience Pompeii before and after the epic eruption 2,000 years ago.
Imagine the moment their world vanished and discover the miraculous artifacts unearthed since. Witness the life and death of those frozen in time by ash.
Herculaneum as Pompeii was a town buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD which provided a complete and vivid picture of society and daily life of the Roman society. Herculaneum disappeared under a pyroclastic flow of volcanic mud as Pompeii was buried under a thick layer of volcanic ash and stone.
You will see spacious houses, shrines, baths and outside the walls and surroundings containing many fine villas such as the magnificent Villa of the Papyri.
Herculaneum was a holiday resort for rich Romans from the region with its fine views and easy access to the sea.
The Amalfi Coast tour takes you along one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Numerous bends and constantly changing views will captivate you, as you witness the fairytale villages that seem to be stuck to the side of cliffs. It is a coastline, which has inspired many artists, poets, and writers throughout the years.
- Be amazed by the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Learn about the history of this era
- Visit with a guide the iconic Pompeii site
- Admire and enjoy Sorrento
- Amazing views of Positano
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel, harbour, airport or railway station
- Disability ServicesOnly if the people with disabilities can sit, putting the wheelchair in the trunk
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Highway tolls and fuel
- Private English speaking driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips Gratuities
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes