Pompeii Sorrento Positano Private tour
Our tour begins with the vast archaeological site of Pompeii. Once a thriving and sophisticated Roman city, Pompeii was buried in meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Following this richly historic site, we travel to Positano, where eccentric, colourful houses. After a delicious authentic Italian meal, we conclude our trip in the quaint, and relaxing town of Sorrento.
Located in the Campania region, this quaint town overlooks the Bay of Naples and is a popular tourist destination known for its shopping and scenery.
- Archaeological site of Pompeii
- An incredible Amalfi Coast tour
- Sorrento is fantastic
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking and a maximum of 8
- Not recommended for children under 12
- Pick-up servicePick up at hotel/train station/port/airport in Naples.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English speaking Driver/guide
- 2hr guided tour of Pompeii E120
- entrance fees Pompeii E15pp
- We would advise people to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in warmer weather as well as wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.