Pompeii Excavations with Guide from Port
Meet the tourist guide at the port of Naples and travel to the nearby archaeological site of Pompeii, the city buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD and that has remained almost intact over the centuries.
In this tour, you will learn the lifestyle of ancient Pompeii. See extraordinary villas, shops and public buildings that archaeologists have unearthed. Going back in history you will discover beauties that you can hardly find anywhere in the world.
During the return, there will be a stop at a local store to watch the work of cameos and corals.
The tour can be made either in minivan or coach, depending on the number of participants.
Departure 8:30 am, arrive 9:00 am with 15 minutes of free time then start the 3-hour tour with a guide. 12:30 departure for the port, arrival at port 13:00 pm.
- Expert tour guide
- Learn the lifestyle of ancient Pompeii.
- Transport in a convenient Mercedez vehicle with all the comforts
- The tour leaves at 8.30 in the morning
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceport of Naples
- Disability Servicesdisabled on request for a private tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up and Drop off from Porto di Napoli
- Professional and licensed guide
- Air conditioned deluxe minibus
- Parking and local tax fees
- Entrance fees to Pompeii excavations: Euro 15,00 AD / Free under 18, EU only, showing ID card
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Due to uneven surfaces in Pompeii , this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair