Mozzarella Class and Pizza Class from Positano and Ravello
From Positano or Ravello our professional driver will pick you up from your accommodation at 09.00am.
Enjoy the famous windy road on your drive to Agerola along the Amalfi Coast where there will be many stops for you to photograph places such as the Emerald Grotto, Furore Fjord and Positano view.
A welcome drink will be offered before you visit the wonderful historic Palace. Watch a demonstration by a famous chef from the Amalfi coast on how Mozzarella is made before starting to work with him: first for the mozzarella and then for the pizza.
After this fantastic experience, you will be taken back to your accommodation.
This tour is available from April to November.
- The Historical Palace
- Get great photo shots from the Emerald grotto, Furore Fjord, Praiano view and Positano view
- Learn to make mozzarella and pizza by a famous chef
- Duration: 8 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off are included in the price
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pizza Class
- Mozzarella Class
- Pick up and drop off
- Professional English Speaking driver
- Highway tools
- All Tax
- All fuel
- Mercedes vehicle
- Great scenic photo shoots
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide at the Palace
- Comfortable shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.