Irpinia DOCG Wine Tour Experience
Depending where we start, the meeting time will be in the morning at 09.30am.
The drive will take us along the Amalfi coast road and then by highway till we reach Avellino.
Once at the vinery, you will be introduced to the winemaker, and together we will show you the vineyards, the cellar and the production area.
You will be accompanied by a private Professional Sommelier during the tasting, and he will give you more information about the production, the different kind of grape variety used, and share his knowledge about the DOCG and the vinery.
Enjoy lunch where all meals will be matched with wines, and at the end of this wonderful experience, you will be taken back along the Amalfi coast to your starting point.
Tour available April to Mid December.
- DOCG area ( Denomination of the Origin ,Controlled and Guaranteed )
- Sightseeing of the spectacular Amalfi Coast
- Lunch with matched wines
- Wine tasting with a professional sommelier
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Wine tasting
- Pick up and drop off
- Professional and Private Sommelier
- Professional English Speaking driver
- Parking at the mentioned location
- All Tax
- All Fuel
- Mercedes vehicle
- Gratuities tips
- Be sure to have your camera for the beautiful landscapes along the way
- If you have food intolerance or food allergies please let me know in advance
- Wear comfortable shoes, as there is a good bit of standing and walking as you also tour the vineyard
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1