Half Day Small Group Tour of Naples
Naples and fell in love with its beauty that they later called Neapolis- New City and they used it as a strategic point for their sea commerce. Today, you can breathe a renewal air and visit on foot the old centre means to be immersed in the culture, tastes and uses of these people living in tradition. Our guide will take you through its stories in a world that have given life to this wonder.
The driver will take to you and your party to see monuments within the city, Naples Royal Palace, National Museum, Saint Gennaro Church, Capodimonte museum and park. As well as a taste of the Neapolitan traditional pizza.
- Panoramic views of Naples and its waters
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of gorgeous Naples
- Listen to the history and legends of Naples
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult rate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up at hotel/train station/port/airport in Naples.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English speaking Driver/guide
- tips (optional)
- entrance fees
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen for warmer weather and we also advise that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing.