Amalfi Coast Tour and Unique Experience From Farm to Table
This unique 8-hour experience runs from Monday to Sunday (in all seasons) and is available in English, French, Spanish and Italian languages.
In the comfort of a Mercedes (1-3 people) or van (4 - 8 people), you will visit Ravello, Amalfi and Positano. In the morning we will visit Ravello with its panoramic views.
It is a famous tourist destination as it is frequented by numerous personalities of the arts who are attracted by its intellectual appeal and the charm of the architecture of its famous villas. Here you will be able to spend some free time.
Next, we will visit Amalfi and enjoy a spot of shopping in its downtown area and where you will find many handmade crafts and traditional gifts.
In the afternoon we will have lunch in a typical farm above Positano and enjoy the local cuisine, visit the farm - all set in beautiful surroundings.
Lunch starts with appetizers including; Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, eggplant parmigiana, tomato salad with fresh basil and many other things that you'll love if you like Italian food. Then you will be served pasta (homemade pasta) such as: ravioli, cannelloni, gnocchi (potato dumplings) and finally mamma pasta which is a delicious dish. Save a little space for the "dolci deliziosi" (delicious desserts), all made by mamma (the owner of the restaurant). Of course after the desserts we usually recommend a shot of limoncello (very famous lemon liquor made in Italy, specifically the Amalfi coast) which works as a digestive.
We suggest you indulge in the homemade wine as well, as beverages are included without limit.
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch with fresh farm produce
- Visit a working farm
- Enjoy shopping in charming Amalfi
- Admire the panoramic views from Ravello
- Travel in fully-equipped first-class vehicles
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 6 - Max 8 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel, villa, private accommodation, train station, airport or port
- Disability ServicesOnly if people with disabilities can sit ,putting the wheelchair in the trunk
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up drop-off from your desired location
- Parking fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pick-up
- Tips Gratuities
- Extra requests
- The stops of the itineraries can be interchangeable according tourist need
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Remember your suncream
- The stops of the itinerary can be changed according to tourist needs
- This tour is ideal for groups of 6 to 8 people
- Pick up time for this tour is 8am