Amalfi Coast Sightseeing and Surrounding Area
From your accommodation and with an English speaking driver/guide (who will be at your disposal all day), we will proceed to visit the best and most famous villages of the Amalfi coast travelling along the famous windy road the ss163.
We will continue to Positano (the Pearl of the Amalfi Coast) where you will spend some time exploring before we continue to Amalfi, passing several villages such as Praiano, Furore, Fjord, and Conca Dei Marini where it is suggested we will visit the Emerald Grotto, our version of the Blu Grotto in Capri. It is worth noting that Amalfi was the first Maritime Republic.
From here we will proceed up above the hills of the Amalfi coast till we reach Ravello; also called the music village. It is here where you will have lunch (at your own expense) and visit the two famous monuments - Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, before the drive back to your accommodation.
- Visit Ravello
- Enjoy Furore Fjord
- See the Emerald Grotto, our version of the Blue Grotto in Caprii
- See Positano
- Admire Amalfi
- Enjoy Atrani
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Min 4 - Max 15 people per booking
- You will receive a confirmation if the tour is available
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Highway tools
- English speaking driver in a Mercedes Vehicle
- All parking
- All tax
- All fuel
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Tips Gratuities
- Do not eat in the car
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1