Amalfi Coast Semi-private Tour
Full day tour on the Amalfi Coast (approx. 8 hours)
We will pick you up at your Hotel/B&B/etc. in Sorrento to go to the wonderful Amalfi Coast to admire its Natural beauty and take as many pictures as you wish, stopping along the way.
The first stop will be the romantic and charming Positano (approx. 1 hour) with its views and narrow streets. Then we will drive through Praiano and all the other little Villages of the Coast.
The second stop will be Amalfi (approx. 1 hour) to see the Duomo and learn a little more about the History of the town who gives the name to the entire Coast.
After Amalfi, we will go up to Ravello (approx. 1 hour) to admire the spectacular views from up there and visit Villa Rufolo and its garden which have been inspiring many music composers and writers.
We will also stop at a beautiful local restaurant for a light traditional lunch (included)
This is a Semi-private tour (8 pax maximum) with a Mercedes Minivan and Speaking English driver.
Pick up time between 08:30am and 09:00am according to your location
- Mercedes Minivan and English speaking Driver/Guide
- Lunch included
- Beautiful drive along the Amalfi Coast
- 1 hour Stop in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop off at your Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Light lunch in a traditional Restaurant
- Parking, gasoline and insurance
- Pick-up and drop Off
- Speaking English driver
- Transport by Mercedes Minivan
- Entrance Fee
- Make sure all Cameras and phones are charged for the fabulous photo opportunities along this tour
- This Tour is available from start of April to the end of October