4 Hour Pausilypon E-Bike Guided Cycling Tour
We start our tour from Spaccanpoli street, located in the heart of the historic city of Naples. We then travel to "Piazza del Municipio" where the "Maschio Angioino" castle is located. We then go on to visit "Piazza Plebiscito", "The Royal Palace" and the "S.Carlo theatre".
Our tour guide will give detailed information about each destination along the way. Next, we will visit "Seiano Cave", Via Coroglio. We will cross the magnificent coastline, in the splendid Gulf setting, characterized by - Vesuvius, The Sorrento Peninsula, The islands of Capri and Ischia and Procida.
We then leave our E-bikes at the entrance of the cave and continue our tour on foot. We enter Pausilypon Archaeological Park, crossing "Seiano Cave" on our way. Our guide will explain the history, the excavation techniques and the various events that have occurred in the cave over the centuries. At the end of the cave, you will be able to admire the remains of the charming villa of "Publio Vedio Pollione" which overlooks the breathtaking bay of Trentaremi.
We then travel through the "Pars Publica" of the villa, where the remains of the theatre and the "Odeion" are located. The tour proceeds through a narrow path that is surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation and ends at the viewpoint which overlooks the Island of Gaiola. We then finish the remainder of our tour on our E-Bikes and return to Via Capitelli 31, Neapolisolare headquarters. Passing through the old disused industrial area and crossing the western area of the city of Naples on our way.
- Smooth and Hassle Free Access to Each Destination with our top of the range Electric bicycles
- Knowledgable and Professional Tour Guide
- Explore Naples without any effort
- Visit a Wide Variety of Amazing Destinations
- Seiano cave, Archaeological Park of Pausilypon, Villa Of Publio Vedio Pollione
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Our Tour is Available all year Round
- The Minimum Number of Participants are 4 and the Maximum is 9
- In Spring/summer, The Tour Takes Place In The Morning As Well As In The Afternoon
- In Winter Months, The Tour Only Takes Place In The Morning
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- A Live Guide
- Entry Ticket To The Archelogical Area
- E-Bike Rentals and Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Hotel/Accomodation Pick up and Drop off
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes that are suitable for cycling.