2 Hour Partenope Guided E-Bike Cycling Tour
We start our tour from Spaccanpoli street, located in the heart of the historic city of Naples. We then travel to "Piazza del Municipio" where the "Maschio Angioino" castle is located. We then go on to visit "Piazza Plebiscito", "The Royal Palace" and the "S.Carlo theatre".
Our tour guide will give detailed information about each destination along the way. We will then travel along the promenade and make a stop at the Ancient Village of "Marinaro", where we will be able to witness "Castel dell'Ovo" - the oldest of the castles in Naples and a source of ancient legends such as the siren "Partenope".
At the front of the castle, we will be able to see "Monte Echia", which is thought of as the area of the first settlement by the Greeks. Our tour comes to an end by crossing the magnificent coastline, in the splendid Gulf setting, characterized by - Vesuvius, The Sorrento Peninsula, and The islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida.
- Smooth and Hassle Free Access to Each Destination with our Top of the Range Electric Bicycles
- Knowledgable and Professional Tour Guide
- Explore Naples without any effort
- Visit a Wide Variety of Amazing Destinations
- Ancient Village, Monte Echia
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Our Tour is Available All Year Round
- Our Tour allows a Maximum number of 9 People and a Minimum of 1
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- E-Bike Rentals and Safety Gear
- A Live Guide
- Hotel/Accomodation Pick up and Drop off
- Meals and Drinks
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for cycling