Walks Of Killarney | Guided Walking Tours of Killarney
Guided Walks in the Killarney National Park, Around Killarney Lakes, and Climb Irelands Highest Mountains.
2-hour walk in Killarney National Park every morning at 11 am at the meeting point oSheas Funeral Home Lower New Street opposite St. Marys Cathedral.
We meet every morning at the same time and place for this walk Beautiful scenery, mountains, lakes and woods, and two types of deer.
Visit ancient places like the old copper mines (dating back 4000 years), 6th-century monastery ruins on Innisfallen Island or the 15th Century Ross Castle. See where Brother Cudda slept for 200 years, where Queen Victoria visited in 1861 and where President De Gaulle of France stayed in 1969.
- See the world famous Lakes of Killarney, majestic scenery and unique wildlife including red and sika deer. Learn where Queen Victoria once walked in 1861 and where President De Gaulle of France stayed in 1969. The same year the love scene in the Hollywood epic Ryans Daughter was filmed in the nearby woods. Discover the hidden paths and local stories scenery in the ancient woodlands. Irish language friendly.
- No need to book this walk until November, just turn up.
- Full day walks from € 25 for adults, children half-price.
- Other times or walks can be requested by contacting us
- Extended Killarney National Park walk
- Dingle walk
- Corrán Tuathail (Carrauntoohil) Irelands highest mountain walk