The Spectacular Sunrise at Pinggan Village/Tree In Love, Bali
Pinggan Village is located in the northern part of Kintamani, northwest of Mount Batur. Pine trees with a mountain background make the scenery here very beautiful. The other thing that makes it interesting is the sunrise view from the village's hill, incredible scenery provided makes this a popular place for photographers to find the best picture.
Visiting this village is also another option to see the sunrise on Mount Batur but without the trekking.
This tour leaves early morning around 02.30 - 03.30 am when you are picked up from your hotel. From Ubud to Pinggan Village takes about 2 hours drive. The air is very cold in Kintamani.
We will pass through some pine forests that are clearly visible in the morning. We will take you up the hill where the best spot to see the sunrise is found. Just walk a few steps out of the car and see the beauty of rising sun from behind the Mountain Batur.
At the bottom of the hill, you will see the light of the Songan village that looks beautiful combined with the gradual sunrise light when the sun was illuminating all of the village, see the fog at the foot of the mountain and in the sky, it all looks beautiful from Pinggan Hill.
There is a tree of love in this hill; many young people come here just to see this tree with the background of a love story.
- Breakfast at kintamani restaurant with the Volcano view
- Pick Up and drop off are included
- There is not long trek to get the sunrise
- You will find the most beautiful sunrise at this village
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up service02:30 - 03:30 Am from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Ticket entrance
- Coffee plantation
- Pick Up and drop off
- Private driver guide
- Alcoholic drinks
02.30 - 03.30 : the driver will pick you up at the hotel you are staying in
reach the view point of the sunrise on Pinggan Hill and tree in love. Enjoy the sunrise and take some pictures.
Time to leave Pinggan village
Have a tasty breakfast at a kintamani restaurant
Visit a Coffee Plantation and learn the process of making coffee the traditional Balinese way
You will be dropped back to your hotel
- You have to bring the jacket and long pants because the weather is so cold and also the camera