Lovina North Bali Sunrise Tour with Dolphins, Waterfalls & Temples
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 8 hours
Get an early morning start on this day trip that will introduce you to the natural beauty of North Bali. You’ll be picked up at your accommodation at 03:00 and head to Lovina Beach. Hop on a boat that will take you out to watch dolphins at play in their natural environment and to marvel at a stunning Bali sunrise. At around 07:45 you’ll continue on to the Gitgit Waterfall, where you’ll have a chance to explore the area around this natural wonder. Next, you’ll head to the Ulundanu Bratan Temple, with time to take in this unique temple in the middle of the lake. At 11:30 you’ll head for shore, arriving back at your accommodation at around 13:40, after an exciting day of dolphins, waterfalls and temples.
- Visit the Ulundanu Bratan temple
- Discover the Gitgit Waterfall
- See dolphins in the wild
- Watch the sun rise over Lovina Beach
- Start from your hotel at 03:00 am at lobby hotel
- See Luak Kopy on the way back hotel
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your desired location in south Bali area and Ubud
- Disability Serviceswheelchair Accessible heelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottle of mineral water
- Private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service chargs
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals, Snacks and Drinks not stated in Inclusions
we provide pick up from hotels at South Bali area and Ubud
Know Before You Go
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from the following areas: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu
- Be sure to bring a jacket, camera and any cash you might need
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.