Explore The Island Of Bali Including Arts and Culture
It starts by visiting Batubulan where you will see a traditional Barong Dance Performance.
After the performance, you will be brought to Tohpati Village where you will witness locals doing traditional batik hand wavering and Celuk Village which is the centre of gold and silversmiths. In Batuan Village, you can see the locals skill in art with various styles of painting and also visit the unique Batuan Temple with many wonderful carvings on its walls. You will also visit Mas or Kemenuh Village, the centre of wood carving and Temen Village where you will explore the peaceful gardens of coffee, fruits and spices.
Next, we drive up to Kintamani where we will stop at a restaurant for lunch with a spectacular view of Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur.
Following lunch, we journey to the Holy Spring Sebatu Temple and see the beautiful rice terraces view at Tegalalang.
From there, we stop at Monkey forest and Puri Saren Palace Ubud. See a unique dance on fire which is called Kecak Dance and performed without music.
The last (optional and at your own expense) part of our trip before returning to your hotel is dinner served in a local restaurant with a performance of Legong Dance or enjoy a seafood barbecue dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
This tour starts with pick up from your hotel at 08.00 and ends with drop off approximately 12 hours later.
- Private tour and transport with english speaking Guide/Driver
- Explore different villages witnessing their local traditionals
- Have lunch looking out at the wonderful view of Mt Batur Volcano and Lake
- See the view of the beautiful rice terraces at Tegalalang and visit Sebatu Temple
- Stop at Monkey Forest and Puri Saren Palace Ubud
- Enjoy a dinner & performance or seafood bbq on a Bay at the end of your tour
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick time at 08.00 am from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and Drop off from your accommodation
- New Vehicle
- Fuel and parking fees
- Experienced and english speaking driver/guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Casual dress
- Sunblock and Anti Mosquito Cream
- Most Important Do Not Forget To Bring Camera
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.