Bali All Inclusive Entrance Ticket Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano Day Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 8 to 10 hours
Venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic center. Enjoy an Indonesian lunch, and more. Following a pick-up from your hotel by a driver who will provide outstanding satisfaction, transfer by air-conditioned car to Batubulan village to see the center of handmade Batik weaving. Continue to the village of Celuk to see gold and silversmiths at work. Next, go to the home of Bali’s wood carving crafts at Mas, and learn how to recognize and work with good wood. Next, transfer to the artists village of Batuan Ubud, before admiring the wood carvings at Batuan Trinity Temple. Proceed to the holy temple of Sebatu and the holy spring water temple of Gunung Kawi. Enjoy lunch in Kintamani, with panoramic views of Mt. Batur and its lake. Next, visit Tegalalang village to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee and ginger tea. Marvel at the spice gardens and rice terraces before afternoon tea. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey (aka crab-eating macaques). Wander around the market at Ubud, and see the King’s (Royal) Palace.
- Visit the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Get spectacular view of MT Batur from kintamni
- Sample some authentic Luwak coffee and ginger tea
- See the ride terraces and sacred temples of central Bali
- Admire the Royal Palace of Ubud
- Try your hand at some traditional wood carving
- Learn more about Balinese culture at arts and craft villages
- start from your hotel at 8:30 am lobby hotel
- See the Rice Terraces and Sacred Temples of Central Bali
- Enjoy an Indonesian Lunch overlooking an active Volcano
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or another desired Location
- Disability Serviceswheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- buffet lunch in Kintamani
- All taxs fees an handling charges
- Transportation by Air - conditioned minivan
- Hotel Pick up and drop
- Driver/ Guide
- Entrance ticket and fees, taxes,
- Gratuities optional
- live entertainment
- Meals, Snacks and Drinks not stated in Inclusions
Pick up from your hotel or Pre-arranged pick up point in the Ubud Area of South Bali
Know Before You Go
- Pick up area coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud & Candidasa
- Bookings should be made no later than 18 hours before the tour start time
- Infant meals are not included
- Please bring sun cream, a hat and your camera
- The minimum age for this tour is 3 years old
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.