8 Hour VW Safari Rental With Driver
VW Safari rental with English speaking driver. Price includes 1 to 3 guests. Create your own tour program or just ask our driver what to explore with this legendary vehicle.
Visit temples, beaches, sightseeing spots. There are lots to discover in Bali. Your driver will help you to prepare a great program for your outing, based on the day of time, season, weather, and of course: your interests. The driver can help you to select your places of interest.
Prices in Bali for Car Rentals are rather cheap compared to other holiday destinations - particularly when you hire with a driver.
- Discover lots in Bali from temples to botanic gardens
- Choose the easiest option in Bali and rent a car with a driver
- Use his knowledge to seek the best places to visit
- Find a friend for life with our trustworthy friendly drivers
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Group price is for 1 - 3 people
- Price is per car (NOT per person)
- Extra hour: US$ 7.00 per hour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotel or air port
- Easy CancellationCancel on the day of activity will be charged 100% | Not Refundable
- On Request
- Bottled Mineral Water for each guest
- Full tank of Patrol/ Gasoline
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
- Car with Driver 8 h for up to 3 guests
- Parking fees
- Toll road fee
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch / Dinner
- Personal expenses
This is the most recommended private tour, with many stops from south to northeast of Bali.
We will pick you up fro your hotel as your wishes time (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur) Visit the most iconic places: - Batu Bulan Barong dance performance show - Art villages (Ubud, Celuk, Tohpati, Mas) - Tegenungan waterfall - Goa Gajah temple - Kintamani volcano - Batur Lake - Tirta Empul/ Tampak Siring - Tegal Lalang rice terraces - Back to hotel and Finish
This tour package is made for those who love culture, to see the always smiling and humble people, magnificent Sunset at Uluwatu temple and Dinner on the beach side in Jimbaran Bay.
The tour starts by visiting: Uluwatu Temple: This temple is precariously perched atop of cliff hundred meters above the Indian Ocean. Also, the best spot to see the sunset. The temple is also home to the tribe of monkeys. Built in the 11th century, it is one of nine directional temples meant to protect Bali from evil spirits. It is located in Pecatu village, Kuta South District of Badung Regency. - Kecak and Fire Dance: Amazing 1 hour traditional dances performance. It originated in the 1930s Bali and is performed primarily by men, although a few women's.
Also known as the Ramayana Monkey Chant, the piece, played by a circle of 150 or more performers wearing cloth around their waists, percussively chanting "cak" and throwing up their arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana where the monkey-like Vanara helped Prince Rama fight the evil King Ravana. However, Kecak has roots in sanghyang, a trance-inducing exorcism dance. - Local Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay is also great to try
- Most recommended tour program will be made free for 1st time Bali visitor
- After the 10hrs stated, every hour after that the driver is needed for will be charged at $7