The Golden Triangle Tour of India (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur)
The Golden Triangle Tour of India covers so much of India on this fantastic 5-day tour.
Visit the historic sites of The New and Old of Delhi to taking a rickshaw ride around Delhi.
Explore Agra that contains the breathtaking Taj Mahal. Learn about the love story behind the building of this impressive building and later on watch the magnificent sunset.
Finally, visit Jaipur and go on an amazing adventure of taking an Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
India has so much beauty and excitement to offer and so much more to discover!
- Tour Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar
- Visit Amber fort and experience an Elephant Ride
- Explore three glorious Cities - Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- Visit Raj Ghat
- Visit Jama Masjid
- Visit Qutub Minar
- Visit Parliament Street
- Visit India Gate
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum number of participants is 45
- Groups of 45 get discounted price
- Groups over 20 get discounted price
- Tour is available all year round
- Infants from 0-4 are free of charge
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Malay, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Delhi airport or Hotel in Delhi
- Disability ServicesWe can provide Wheelchairs if required
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur
- Ricksaw ride at Old Delhi
- Local English speaking guide
- Toll tax,Parking
- Mineral water during tour
- WIFI services available
- As per request we will provide Guide for local sightseeing in each city
- Air Conditioned Car
- Monument Entrance fees not included
- 5% Government services tax
On arrival at Delhi International Airport, be met by one of our tour guides to transfer to our Dehli hotel.
After breakfast, we will tour Old Delhi with visits to (Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chock with rickshaw ride.
Afternoon tour New Delhi (Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament-street, Humayun Tomb, Lodhi Garden).
After breakfast, we will take a drive to Agra. Upon arrival check into Hotel The Retreat, time to freshen up.
Afternoon tour is of the beautiful Taj Mahal and to see the sunset. note:( Taj Mahal Closed Every Friday)
Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (Approx drive 05 hours)
After breakfast, you will visit Agra Fort, Itmad Daula. Drive to Jaipur Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival in Jaipur, you will check into our Hotel.
Jaipur: Morning after breakfast visit Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort with Elephant ride.
Afternoon: visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar.
Evening enjoys Craft in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Delhi (Approx drive 05 hours) Morning after breakfast visit Nahargarh Fort.
Afternoon drive to Delhi. Upon arrival check into Hotel
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship
- A current Valid Passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable, modest clothing is recommended
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.