Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture.
The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra is the home of three UNESCO’s world heritage site.
It’s a must-visit tourist destination.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceAirport and hotel in Delhi
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Transport by private vehicle (Sedan Car for 1-3 person and SUV Car for 4-6 Person)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet Lunch
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
4:00 AM : Pickup and Transfer to Agra Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Enjoy 03 Hrs hours drive to Agra city.
Flexible Pick-Up Time Recommended Pick-Up Time at 04:00 - 4:30 AM
7:00 hrs : Taj Mahal Sunrise Visit. Our tour guide will meet you on arrival at Agra - proceed to Taj Mahal.
Visit Taj Mahal with English speaking Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Important Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
10:00 hrs: Agra Fort After visiting The Taj Mahal - Proceed to Agra Fort
It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Note: Only 25% Area Allow for visitors. 75% Area under India Army.
11:00 hrs: Lunch Break
After the end of the Agra Fort tour, we move towards lunch providing you different flavours of this city
12: 00 hrs: Mahtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal (This is an optional site to visit if time does not allow, then you can skip it.)
Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal.
01:30 hrs: Drive Back to Delhi After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh will drive you back towards Delhi by Via Yamuna Expressway.
04:30 hrs: Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Your Tour Comes End here.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1