Golden Triangle And Chambal Safari Experience
The 8 Days Private Golden Triangle Trip With a Chambal Safari is a beautifully designed tour program.
It brings you to a Few Hidden Treasures Of North India, on a River Safari and to explore the most famous monument of India, the Taj Mahal. This is known as 7th Wonder of World and is a World Heritage Site.
The Guided Tour of Taj Mahal will be the ultimate lifetime experience for first-time travellers to India.
The Chambal River & Revines is a Land where myth, folklore, history and time Merge effortlessly. The Chambal is said to have originated from the blood of Cows Sacrificed by an Aryan King in his quest for supremacy.
These are the main attractions of this expedition.
- Delhi Guided City tour by Rickshaw
- Elephant rides at Amer Fort
- Jaipur Guided City tour
- Birdwatching Tour by Rickshaw in Bharatpur
- Boat, Jeep Safaris and Temple tour in Chambal
- Professional English speaking Tour Guides
- Transport via Private Luxury SUV Car
- 7 nights accommodation
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi Airport Or Residence In Delhi
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Delhi- Riksha Ride and Guided City Tour
- Excursion Trip To Dera Amer With Lunch and Rhythm With Elephant
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort
- Jaipur- Guided City Tour
- Bharatpur- Breakfast & Dinner
- Bharatpur- Birding Tour With Guide and Riksha
- Chambal- All Meals and Boat Safari, Jeep Safari, Temple Tour
- Indian Lunch At Agra
- English Speaking Guide At All Places
- Private Luxury SUV Car
- 7 Nights accommodation On Twin/ Dbl Sharing
- Assistance on Arrival at Delhi Airport
- Any Major Meals In Delhi
- Any Other Meals which is Not Mentioned In The Above
- International Airfare
- Monument Entrance Fees
We welcome you on arrival at Delhi Airport and will assist you to your pre-booked hotel. This tour is a fascinating introduction, allowing you to explore the more recent history and architecture of Lutyens' Delhi and the stunning Qutub Minar. Overnight stay
After breakfast, you will explore the Best places in Delhi City.
Start with Red Fort, Jama Masjid & the bustling markets of Chandni Chowk.
Post Lunch, drive to India Gate and the President House. Later on, visit Humayun's Tomb and Qutab Minar.
Evening, free time for shopping
Early morning start for breakfast before the drive to Agra, where you will take a guided tour of the Taj Mahal, the 7th Wonder of World and World.
Enjoy an Indian Lunch at the Famous Restaurant Pinch Of Spice.
Post Lunch, you will be driven to the Chambal. The Chambal River & Revines is a Land where myth, folklore, history and time Merge effortlessly.
In the Evening, enjoy the Village Tour of Chambal followed by Dinner with Bonfire.
Over Night Stay At Chambal Safari Lodge Or Chambal Wildlife Safari Lodge
Today, early morning, you will explore the Chambal River by Boat and see the Chambal wildlife. Back to hotel and have your breakfast.
Later on, go on a 4 hour Jeep Safari along the Chambal Ravines, through villages for spotting Blackbuck herds and birdwatching etc.
Post lunch is Temple Tour, which includes a guided tour of the heritage village of Holipura, the medieval temples of Bateshwar, a boat-ride along the temple ghats, and a visit to the terrace of The Kunj at Bateshwar overlooking the ghats and temples.
Return to the Lodge and enjoy your dinner and overnight stay. Overnight Stay at Chambal Wildlife Safari Lodge Or Chambal Safari Lodge
After early breakfast drive to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, en route visit Fatehpur Sikri ( Buland Darwaza).
Reach Bharatpur at Lunch Time and then Later you will visit The Famous Bird Sanctuary with Guide and Riksha.
Overnight stay at Laxmi Vilas Palace Or Chandra Mahal Haveli ( Grand Heritage Hotels)
After Breakfast drive to Jaipur, en route visit one of the best heritage site called Chaand Bouri ( Abhaneri stepwell), continue drive to Jaipur.
On arrival Jaipur and after check-in, there is an evening visit to see the Hawa Mahal from outside and Birla Temple.
After Breakfast, enjoy the Elephant Ride at Amer Fort and visit The Fort inside with Guide.
Later Drive back to Base of Fort By Jeep and then stop at Jal Mahal for Photography.
Visit City Palace Of Jaipur and Albert Museum.
Post Lunch, visit Monkey Temple in Jaipur.
Today, Morning, you will visit The Dera Amer which is an organisation run by a family who have converted their 160 acre land into a wilderness camp, surrounded by the Nahargarh National Park, the family, because of their love for nature, wildlife and animals has resisted the temptation for several real estate development options and instead chosen to protect the wilderness and their adopted animals.
The Guests arrives at Dera Amer Camp and are greeted by the Elephants and upon arrival they are allowed to make their first contact with these kind-hearted giants by way of feeding them bananas.
Later the guests bathe their own elephants with the help of the camp staff and mahout, spend as much time with the elephant family and we will be happy to answer any questions the guests may have about the elephants.
Have your Lunch here and then drive back to Delhi and Drop off at The International Airport.
- India Visa Should Be Obtained at least 15 Days Prior to Date Of Arrival
- Taj mahal Closed On Every Friday so Your Tour Should Not Be On Friday when you are Travelling From Delhi To Agra
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.