Discover Old Delhi: 4-Hour Evening Walking Tour with Dinner
This unique tour takes you to a different part of the world, on a visit to a bazaar and the local culture of Delhi. Discover Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square), without doubt the busiest market area in Delhi. It dates back to 1638, when Emperor Shahjahan shifted his capital from Agra to Delhi and his daughter Jahanara constructed a square, around which a busy market grew.
Today, Chandni Chowk is home to silversmiths, repair shops, clothiers, spicy street food vendors and traditional sweetmeat shops.
During this walk, explore not just the bazaar, but also the cultural landscape of this area. Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market) and Paranthewali Galli (Lane of Parathas). Also visit Gurdwara Sees Ganj Sahib, built at the site where Guru Tegh Bahadur and the ninth Sikh Guru are.
Go past Jama Masjid (one of the biggest mosques in Asia) before having dinner at local restaurant.
- Get inside tips from a local Guide
- Enjoy the Dinner in Local Restaurant.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the old city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Round-trip shared transfer from Meeting point to meeting point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting on the Streets.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light and sound show at red fort.
- Monument Entrance ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking