Delhi Sightseeing Private Day Tour
One of the most fascinating aspects of Delhi is the "visibility" of its historic past. If not for the demands of urbanization, large portions of the city could well be earmarked as archaeological parks.
This is because the rulers of successive dynasties between the 13th and the 17th centuries established seven cities in different parts of Delhi.
A chronological review of these cities fortunately also serves as a suitable itinerary for tourists and highlights the important monuments amongst 1300 officially listed.
City tour covers any 5 to 6 Monuments as per your choice.
All the prominent destinations:
1: Red Fort 2: Jama Masjid 3: Qutub Minar 4: Humayun's Tomb 5: Lotus Temple 6: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib 7: Raj Ghat 8: Gandhi Museum/ Nehru Museum 9: India Gate 10: Connaught Place bazaar/ Chandni Chowk bazaar/ Chawri bazaar/ any other traditional bazaar.
In the evening, we will drop you back at your hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station as per your request.
- Private English speaking Guide
- Select any 6 to 7 places to visit with your guide
- Private Vehicle from/ to Your destination (any parts of Delhi)
- Private Sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Delhi hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1 water bottle per person
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Some monuments will be closed every Monday
- The Red Fort and India Gate will be closed 10 days before August 15th and January 26th
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking. If you require airport pick up, please provide your flight number and landing time.