Delhi Agra Same Day By Car with Heritage City Walk Tour
At Around 6 or 06:30 AM - Our driver reports at your Hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra which is 180 kms. Around 3 Hours drive through Newly built Yamuna Express highway. Around 0930 AM Arrival at Agra.
The guide meet you on arrival in Agra and proceed for Taj Mahal visit. Taj Mahal - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633.
After Taj Mahal Sightseeing stop for lunch in famous Multicuisine AC Restaurant of Agra. After lunch Agra city Heritage Walk Tour The Walk traces the birth of Mughal Capital Agra or Akbarabad till its present times.
The Walk begins from the gigantic Jama Maszid, only from here you can mingle in the crowds & begin to experience down town Agra, Walk & visit the Silver Lingam of Mankameshwar Mahadev Temple, proceeding into narrow lanes selling articles used for adornment of images of Gods & Goddesses, looking at Ornamental & Decorated Facades in the Spice Market of Rawat Para, the walk enters into the famous Khoya Gali of Chitti Khana.
The walk proceeds into the Namak Ki Mandi, where artisans beat Gold & Silver to make Foils of Gold & Silver for medicinal use in Aurveda & come in front of Akbari Mosque to connect to the 16th Century stone paved Street of Kinari Bazaar. Overnight at hotel in Agra. Finally depart to Delhi. Stop at Mehtab Bagh for river side view of Taj Mahal. Evening drop at your hotel.
- Heritage City Walk Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up available from Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- • Services of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing & Heritage walk in Agra.
- • Taunga Ride (Horse Cart) from Parking till Taj Mahal Entrance.
- • Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC famous hygienic Restaurant
- • 2 Bottle of water.
- • 5% GST Included.
- • All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, video camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost
- • Tips to drivers and guides.
- • Any Alcohol if taken during lunch.
- • Entrance fee for to Taj Mahal, Mehtab Babh.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on every friday.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1