4 Day Mini Golden Triangle India Private Tour
If you are planning to visit India for the first time, there is no better option than the Golden Triangle Tour - Covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
The Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. Explore India’s Golden Triangle on this 4-day private tour from New Delhi. Experience India’s culture and heritage, be taken into the top monuments and attractions of India’s famed Golden Triangle.
Visit 3 cities in 4 days as you travel from the Indian capital.
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience.
- Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jal Mahal.
- Agra wonderful Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Baby taj, Mehtab Bagh.
- Delhi Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple , Jama Masjid, India Gate.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Uniformed driver
- Private live tour guide
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Morning breakfast in the hotel
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Pick-up drop-off from Airport your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- 03-nights accommodation in 04-Star hotel delhi agra and jaipur
- personal expenses
- Monument entrance fees
- Tips and Gratuities
Our company representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your Delhi hotel. Upon early arrival, start your tour by visiting India Gate, Lotus Temple and have the rest of your evening to enjoy relax at your hotel.
After breakfast, start your tour of the Capital City, Delhi.
Visit Humayun Tomb - A world Unesco site built by Haji Begum 1st wife. The tomb is an excellent example of Persian architecture. The tomb was commissioned in 1526.
See Qutub Minar - Also a Unesco World Heritage site, it is a 73 high tower built in 1193.
Visit Jama Masjid:- The Largest mosque of Asia built by Shah Jahan.
In the evening, depart from Delhi to Agra. Around a 3 hrs drive and in the late evening check-in to your Agra hotel and have the rest of the evening to rest at your own leisure.
In the morning, at the time of sunrise, visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj. Construction started 1631 and was completed in 1653. It took around 22 years to built and 20 thousand workers worked on it. We will spend around 2 hrs in the Taj Mahal and after head back to the hotel for breakfast.
Around 10 am, visit another world heritage site of Agra. Agra Fort! Agra Fort was built by Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573 after Akbar his grandson shah Jahan also added some buildings in white marble in the same time of Taj Mahal.
See the Baby Taj, located on the opposite bank of the Yamuna river. It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
After lunch, Visit Mehtab Bagh to watch the spectacular sunset over the Taj Mahal. After sunset drive back to your Agra hotel.
Transfer back to the hotel to end your tour.
In the morning after breakfast, start your guiding tour of Jaipur!
Visit - Amber Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal ( Water Palace ), Hawa Mahal ( Wind Palace ).
In the evening, depart from Jaipur to Delhi as per your flight Schedule and your driver will transfer you to Delhi airport.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please note: Lotus temple remains closed on every Monday
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1