3-Days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Golden Triangle is a tourist circuit which includes: Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal), and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. These three cities are extremely popular as tourist destinations among the foreign tourists visiting India as well as among the natives.
Enjoy this Private Tour of Golden Triangle which includes: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Excellent value for money
- See the wonderful and romantic Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePickup from Delhi Hotel or Airport is possible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Local Guide in Agra and Jaipur.
- Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Air-Condition Vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3-Star Hotels
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- Travel insurance.
- Elephant Ride.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Monument Entrance Tickets.
Our representative will pick you up from your Hotel Or Airport in Delhi and take you to “Taj City” Agra. It will take a minimum of 4 hrs to reach Agra.
Upon arrival in Agra, your driver will bring you to your preferred hotel.
After some rest, you will start your tour with a local guide from your hotel lobby and the first place to visit will be the Agra Fort and later the Itmad ud daulah tomb.
Agra fort - Built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone.
Itmad ud daulah Tomb built between 1622 and 1628 Empress NOOR JEHAN in memory of her father.
After this half day sightseeing, you will proceed for a late lunch at local restaurants or hotel at your own expense.
Your guide will let you know about timing to visit Taj Mahal Tomorrow.
Overnight stay at hotel
Your tour guide will meet you in the hotel lobby early in the morning and proceed to visit “Symbol of Love “Taj Mahal. Here you will be there in time to witness the speculative view of the Sunrise.
Your guide will drop you back to hotel and after you have had your breakfast, you will be driven to Jaipur “Pink City”. En route to Jaipur, visit Fateh pur Sikri which is famous for Buland Darwaza, the main entrance to this ancient city and there are numerous noteworthy monuments.
The nine jewels of Akbar’s court, whose intellect and insight was greatly revered, presided in this city during his rule.
After that, continue the drive to Jaipur with an enjoyable lunch on the way.
Upon arrival Jaipur, you will be brought to your preferred hotel. After a certain length of time to relax and refresh yourself, the tour proceeds with a city tour.
Our Guide will meet you in hotel lobby area and start the city tour with a visit to City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal.
City Palace is one of the most famous tourist attractions. This beautiful palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his reign.
Jantar Mantar, as they are commonly known, structures, with their striking combinations of geometric forms at large scale, has captivated the attention of architects.
Hawa Mahal famous monument of redefines the creativity and excellence of mind used in daily pleasure activities and also known as “palace of winds”.
Early morning after breakfast your guide will meet you at the hotel lobby.
Visit Amber Fort where you also enjoy a Jeep Safar.With this Jeep Safari, climb the Amber fort then you will feel like Indian Maharaja.
After Amber fort drive to Delhi. On the way stop for the lunch, later on, drive to Delhi for your onward destination.
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: Tata Indigo, Swift Dzire and Toyota Innova. Each vehicle is designed to meet the needs of passengers
- There is an opportunity to take an elephant ride in Jaipur for an additional fee
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.