06 Days Luxury Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Experience an elephant ride at the Amber Fort (optional)
- Be impressed by the Pink City Jaipur
- Enjoy the iconic sunset at the Taj Mahal
- Explore the magnificent Agra Fort
- Sightseeing glorified Rajputana culture in Jaipur
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 6 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport or Railway Station in Delhi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Breakfast & Dinner at hotel.
- 5 nights’ twin/double, 3-star accommodation on bed
- 01 Water bottle every day per person during the trip.
- English speaking guide (other languages arranged at an extra cost)
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Transportation by air-conditioned car .
- Pick-up drop-off from your desired location (airport, hotel or train station)
- Tips Gratuities
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Monument entrance fees and camera charges
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate.
Overnight stay at Delhi.
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra.(216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
En route visit Sikandra - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
On arrival check-in to your hotel.
Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts.
Overnight stay at Agra.
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur.(245 Km / 4 hrs)
En route visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world.
On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur.
Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenotaphs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
Evening free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to delhi on arrival drop you as per your flight / train schedule.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Remember your sunscreen
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Travelling
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1