8 Day Kerala Tour With Private Vehicle and English Speaking Driver
Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and named as one of the ten paradises in the world by National Geographic Traveler.
Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters. It’s unique culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demography, have made Kerala one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It is an established destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists.
Well known for its beaches, backwaters in Alappuzha and Kollam, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries in Thekkady and Hill Station of Munnar with Tea Gardens’, you will enjoy this tour with your private vehicle and English speaking driver and you will be left with memories that you will cherish forever.
- Ride on an elephant (not included in price)
- Take a jeep safari (not included in price)
- See spectacular Tea Gardens
- Enjoy an overnight stay on a moving houseboat
- Watch the Chinese fishing nets
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop is Include in the Price.Please mention the Pickup Details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 6 nights accommodation with breakfast in 3-star hotels on double/twin sharing
- 1 night accommodation on a moving Houseboat fullboard
- All transfers, sightseeing by private vehicle
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Pick-up drop off as per flight schedules
- Fuel and gasoline
- Driver allowances
- All tolls and parking
- GST and all applicable taxes
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Any jeep or elephant safari
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Phone calls
Upon arrival, our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport/Railway Station and transfer you to your hotel in Cochin.
Later you will proceed with a half day city sightseeing tour of Cochin visting Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
This morning, after breakfast you will proceed to Munnar (4 to 5 Hrs Journey by Private Vehicle), which is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country.
On the way, you will see the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden.
Explore rest of the day among nature.
After breakfast, you will proceed for a morning sightseeing trip, by private vehicle, to Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr.
Visit the Tea Museum, Mattupetty Lake and Dam and Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point and the green carpet of the Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast, we will proceed to Thekkady (3 Hours Journey by Private vehicle) which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and a Spice Plantation.
Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted.
You can recreate yourself by indulging in optional (chargeable basis) activities like the Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant rides.
After breakfast, we will check-out and proceed to Alleppey (03 to 04 Hours by Private Vehicle).
Alleppey with its large network of inland canals earns it the sobriquet "Venice of the East".
Upon Arrival at Alleppey board the traditionally decorated houseboat and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world.
A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwater is sure to rob your heart. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
After breakfast, we will check-out and proceed to Kovalam beach ( 04 to 5 Hours by Private Vehicle). Kovalam is known as the "Paradise of the South".
Visit the crescent-shaped beaches i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
After breakfast relax under the tropical sun as you enjoy a day at the wonderful Kovallam beach.
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Cochin or Trivandrum Airport for your onward journey.
Note. Kovallam to Cochin Airport Journey will be Around 04 to 05 Hours.
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (1 to 3 Pax in Dzire or similar and 4 to 6 Pax in Innova)
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis and Extra person will be provide with an extra bed in same room
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles on sharing basis (except for the hilly drives)
- Not Valid Between 20th December to 5th January,
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.