Rajasthan India Taj Mahal Village Trip
Day 01: Arrival and Night in Delhi
Arrival will be managed as per your flight detail and escort up to provided hotel with an overnight stay.
Day 02: Excursion Delhi the Capital and Heritage City of India
After breakfast proceeds to visit the older part and New Delhi for full day sightseeing with an overnight stay at the hotel at Delhi.
Monument: Jama Mosque, Red Fort of Delhi, India Gate, Humayun Tomb, Kutub Minar, Lotus Temple, President House.
Special Attraction Optional: Rickshaw Riding at Chandni Chowk Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi to Agra [04 hour drive/ 200 Km]
After breakfast drive to Agra by Yamuna Express Way and hotel check in. After little relax back to visit Agra city with an overnight stay at Hotel at Agra.
Monument: Red fort of Agra, Tomb of Eit-maddulah
Marvellous Special Attraction: Taj Mahal Visit
Day 04: Agra to Jaipur [04-hour drive/ 250 Km]
After breakfast as a usual drive by surface to Jaipur the “Pink City” entitled at India. On arrival have a little relax and free up to evening with an overnight stay at your hotel at Jaipur.
Special Attraction Optional: Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri Step Well on the way.
Day 05: Excursion Pink City of India [Jaipur]
Regular breakfast at the hotel and proceed full day sightseeing with an overnight stay at the hotel at Jaipur.
Monument: Amber fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahar Garh fort, City Palace, Birla Temple, Wind Palace, Water Palace, Monkey Temple.
Special Attraction Optional: Elephant riding at Amber fort.
Day 06: Village Trip with experience Overnight stay
After breakfast drive to a village from Jaipur [135 KM/ 2 ½ HOUR]. Around 12:00 hour check in at the village to start the village activity as follows;
- On arrival reception with a welcome drink.
- Intimacy meeting with village and family members for a while relaxed gossip.
- Village excursion with camel cart riding up to sunset.
- Heena [ Mehandi ceremony]
- Happy ending with traditional and typical Indian dinner around 08:00 pm with an overnight stay at Village.
- Many more recreational activities
Marvellous Special Attraction: Camel Cart Riding at Village.
Day 07: Departure to Delhi [5-hour driving/ 250 Km]
After breakfast at village drive to Delhi and departure as per your flight schedule.
“Happy Ending With Colourful Memories of India”
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with Daily breakfast.
- All applicable govt taxes, State taxes are included.
- Ac vehicle private car for all transfers & intercity travel
- English speaking driver with allowance
- Toll Taxes, Parking at monument and fuel is included.
- All arrivals and departure from airport/ railway station are included.
- Camel Cart ride at Village
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Family Dinner at Village.
Cost not Included:
- Monument fees
- Meals except for breakfast
- Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Train and flights are not included
- Personal nature expenses.
Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday
Monuments in New Delhi remain closed on Monday
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.5 / 5.0