Taj Mahal Private Tour By Train from Dehli
This exciting tour of the Taj Mahal and the Fort Agra from Delhi by India fastest train – Gatimaan Express.
The Express Train to Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort on the same day With our fantastic Private Guided We do not operate a tour on Friday as Taj Mahal closed every Friday.
Encounter rich historical landmarks with our expert guides; Visit locations designated as World Heritage Sites by the United Nations.
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Taste delicious Mughlai food at multi cuisine restaurant
- Explore the Mughal Trail with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Enjoy a Full-day tour of Agra to discover one of the seventh wonder's of the world, Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 1 - Max 5 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish, Japanese
- Pick-up servicepick ups and drop offs from hotels in Dehli
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast and Dinner in Train
- Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned Train (Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
- Monument Entrance fees (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local tour guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Pick up from the hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra; you will be provided with E-tickets either by email or through our representative.
The train will depart at 08:00 AM. Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you id proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
Arrive and explore The Taj Mahal in the city of love, Agra.
The guide and driver will be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (Agra Cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the magnificent monument and one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
The memorial holds a grand history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, made in the 16th century. Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
You will explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gives you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals. The structure holds a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but this Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century.
Expected time of stay in Agra fort 1 hour.
After the end of fortress moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj, or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.
(Note: If you have time you can see both).
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 17:50 Sit back and relax on the way back.
The train will arrive Delhi, and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1