Same Day Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour From New Delhi by Car
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The journey from your hotel to our first stop, The Taj Mahal, gives you the opportunity to take in the amazing scenery en-route.
Our first stop is The Taj Mahal which is one of the best-known monuments that has ever been built.
This private Same Day Taj Mahal Tour takes you to two World Heritage–listed sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Agra Fort is our second stop on the way.
Next, we will have lunch at a local, popular restaurant.
After lunch, we have the opportunity to explore the local arts and crafts stalls filled with beautiful hand-made items.
Next, you have the option to go around the back of the Taj Mahal and see the reflection of the iconic building over the River Yamuna while the sun is setting. This is truly a moment not to be missed.
Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort, of Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" and Mehtab Bagh.
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick Up Point - New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Monument Fees
- Personal Expenses
You will be picked up from your Hotel or Airport in Delhi NCR/ Gurgaon by our driver in a comfortably air-conditioned vehicle. It takes approximately 3 hours to reach Agra with amazing scenery along the way.
Upon arrival in Agra, you are met by your professional tour guide. The tour then proceeds to the Taj Mahal which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
From the Taj Mahal, you proceed to visit and explore the Agra Fort which built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a delicious Lunch at a Popular Restaurant
After lunch, you get to spend time exploring some famous local art and crafts stalls
This is where you get to see the back view of Taj Mahal (Optional). Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna while the sun is setting.
The drive back to Delhi is on a route where you drive through the Yamuna express highway. You are dropped off at your hotel with sweet memories. You will reach New Delhi around 19.00 hours depending on the Traffic
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of travelling
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1