Private Tour: Same-Day Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from New Delhi by Car
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick Up Point - New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Monument Fees
- Personal Expenses
You will be picked up from your Hotel or Airport in Delhi NCR/ Gurgaon by our driver in a comfortably air-conditioned vehicle. It takes approximately 3 hours to reach Agra with amazing scenery along the way.
Upon arrival in Agra, you are met by your professional tour guide. The tour then proceeds to the Taj Mahal which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
From the Taj Mahal, you proceed to visit and explore the Agra Fort which built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a delicious Lunch at a Popular Restaurant
After Lunch you get to spend time exploring some famous local Art and Crafts
This is where you get to see the back view of Taj Mahal (Optional). Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
The drive back to Delhi is on a route where you drive through the Yamuna express highway. You are dropped off at your hotel with sweet memories. You will reach New Delhi around 19.00 hours depending on the Traffic
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Apply sunscreen often on hot sunny days and preferably you should wear a hat, bonnet, scarf or cap
- Drink plenty of water when the temperatures are high
- It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear for exploring all the attractions
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.