Private:2 Days Taj Mahal Trip with Fatehpur Sikri from New Delhi
Enjoy a 2-Day Taj Mahal & Agra Trip including Fatehpur Sikri from New Delhi.
Your trip includes 4-star hotel accommodation with hot buffet breakfast and a water bottle for each guest.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings like the world-famous Taj Mahal, India’s most iconic building.
Included in your tour are; Agra Fort, Sikandra, itmad-ud-daula and Fatehpur Sikri Palace.
The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Palace are all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy the stunning Mughal architecture at Itmad-ud-Daulah (baby Taj Mahal)
- Be amazed at the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort
- Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal
- See the spectacular mausoleum of Akbar
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- No time limit at the monument
- Guide in English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off New Delhi or Gurgaon city hotel, airport or train station
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All taxes, toll and parking fees and fuel charges
- All present applicable taxes
- Private chauffeur driven car just for you
- Well appointed room in a 4-star hotel
- Hot buffet breakfast on day 2
- Pick-up drop-off New Delhi or Gurgaon city hotel, airport or train station
- Water bottle for each guest
- Private English speaking guide
- Camera or handy cam fee
- Monuments entry fees
- Tips Gratuities
- Any personal expenses
After pick-up from your Delhi city hotel, you will head out on your private tour of Agra which will take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Your first stop in Agra is at Sikandra where you will meet your guide and visit the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of this beautiful monument and the structure is a perfect blend of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, and Jain themes.
Sikandra is named after Sikandar lodi, the Delhi ruler who was in power from 1488 to 1517. After spending an hour here you will proceed to your Agra hotel.
After checking in, you will have lunch (own expense) then you will start your sightseeing tour again. You will visit the Taj Mahal, a building which was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a Mausoleum for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth in 1631.
The Taj-Mahal, India’s most iconic building and a UNESCO World Heritage site is a white marble mausoleum located on the southern bank of the Yamuna River.
The architecture of the Taj Mahal is a combination of Persian, Turkish and Indian architecture. After spending an hour at the Taj Mahal you will proceed to visit another UNESCO world heritage site, Agra Fort.
Agra Fort is a treasure house of Mughal architecture and is a symbol of power, strength and resilience. After you visit Agra Fort, you will return to your car and the chauffeur will take you to your hotel where you can relax for the night.
Overnight stay at a 4-star Hotel in Agra.
After your buffet breakfast at the hotel, the chauffeur will meet you in the hotel lobby and you will be driven to Fatehpur Sikri which will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Fatehpur Sikri is famous as a magnificent fortified ghost city and was the capital of the Mughal Empire between 1571 and 1585 during the reign of Emperor Akbar.
After spending an hour there you will be driven back to Agra where you can visit the Itmad-ud-Daulah, another amazing piece of Mughal architecture. The Itmad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal and has a special place in the chronicles of both history and architecture because it was the very first tomb in India which was entirely made out of Marble.
After visiting the monument you will have lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off at your Delhi city hotel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered as you may be refused entry to the attractions if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.