Fantastic Taj Mahal & Agra Private Overnight Tour From Delhi
All monuments you will see during this fantastic tour are the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites in all of India.
You will have a truly unforgettable experience of the stunning white marble " Taj Mahal " and hear about the amazing love story behind the making of The Taj Mahal and learn about its historic importance. It is more than just looking magnificent. The story seems to be adding a soul to the world’s most exquisite Tomb.
Red Fort: Magisterial Red Fort of Agra was built in 16th-century. This walled city is made of red sandstone that was the centre of the Mughal Empire.
Itimad-ud-daula's : Tomb (Baby Taj) Built entirely in white marble and inlaid with semi-precious stones, It is situated on the bank of the River Yamuna, gives a strong Persian impression.
Finally, we will visit Fatehpur Sikri: Akbar took a great interest in the building of Fatehpur Sikri to honour the Sufi saint Salim Chisti. Fatehpur Sikri is one of the most well preserved Mughal forts.
- Relax with round-trip transportation in a chauffeur driven car
- Visit Mehtab Bagh with an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
- Marvel at the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri and the iconic Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site,Taj Mahal both at Sunrise and sunset
- Relax with round-trip transportation in a chauffeur driven private air conditioned car
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round
- Max of 6 people per booking
- Please note that Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Hotel or desired Location in Delhi
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Interstate tax
- Fuel charges
- Toll Tax
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Monument Entrance fees
Your tour will start with the pickup from your Hotel or anywhere in Delhi on request and drive to Agra through Yamuna express way by private vehicle.
On arrival, Check-in to the hotel and meet with your guide.
Afterwards, proceed to visit Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is the epitome of Mughal art and one of the most famous buildings in the world.
Later proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you will have the best view of the Taj Mahal.
Agra Fort is situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) land. The monument exhibits Hindu and Islamic architecture.
Later visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
After breakfast, Start sight seen of Agra visiting Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb also known as Baby Taj.
It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
With its highly ornate edifice, this mausoleum is considered as the predecessor of the Taj Mahal as far as elaborate carvings and inlay work are concerned.
Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Fatehpur Sikri , a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D.
It is also known as "Ghost City".
Afterwards journey back to your hotel in New Delhi or Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway station with lots of memory.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking