3 Day Golden Triangle Private Tour with 3* Hotel Including Monument Fees
This tour is designed to provide a full-fledged glimpse of India’s incredible royal and cultural heritage in an exciting way!
Experience the most popular cities in India - and Jaipur. Agra is well known for the Taj Mahal. Visit Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site and Mehtab Bagh which has exceptional Sunset views of the Taj Mahal!
Two nights accommodation in a 3* hotel including breakfast, private guide and transport.
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience.
- See India's royal and cultural heritage
- Amazing sunrise views at the Taj Mahal
- Delhi Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple , Jama Masjid, India Gate.
- Agra wonderful Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Baby taj, Mehtab Bagh.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel or Delhi airport
- 1 Night in 3* Star hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Tuk-Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin during tours
- Private live tour guides
- Uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Any expense of personal nature
Be picked up at your hotel/airport in Delhi and transfer to Agra. Check in at your hotel.
Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise for amazing views before heading back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, visit Agra Fort, the Baby Taj for heading to Mehtab Garden for the sunset. Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Check out from Agra Drive back to Delhi before enjoying Delhi local City sightseeing. Overnight stay in Delhi.
You will be dropped back off at your hotel in Delhi or the airport in time for your flight.
- Please provide pick up details/flight times at the time of booking
- Please carry a current valid passport and all confirmation of your booking with you
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1