South Iceland and Paragliding Adventure
If you’re looking for top travel and sightseeing adventures worthy of your bucket list, there’s nothing quite like the South Iceland and Paragliding adventure tour.
On this tour, you‘ll see amazing views of south Iceland, mountains, glaciers and cascading waterfalls from the ground and from the air soaring through the sky on a tandem paragliding flight.
Travelling through south Iceland your first natural landmarks is Skógafoss waterfall, arguably the country‘s most iconic waterfall and one of South Iceland‘s star attraction.
From Skógafoss the tour continues east to Vík village where you‘ll meet your paragliding pilots and embark on your paragliding tour.
Sailing through the skies on a paragliding flight you‘ll enjoy incredible panoramas from the black volcanic coast to jagged mountain peaks and way up to the massive Mýrdalsjökull ice cap.
You don't need to have any experience in paragliding, certified, experienced pilots make sure your flight is safe and enjoyable.
Heading back to Reykjavik your last but by no means the last is the iconic Seljalandsfoss waterfall where you can literally walk behind a curtain of water which is certainly a moment you’ll want to capture on camera.
- Journey across landscape of striking contrasts
- Get up close to picturesque waterfalls
- Exhilarating tandem paragliding flight
- Spectacular views of mountains and glaciers
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour operates from May to September 2020
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Tandem paragliding tour with certified pilots
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please present your electronic travel voucher / ticket at the time of tour departure.
- Pick up from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal is 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
- Bring proper shoes, warm clothes, gloves, cap to fit under your helmet,- and a little courage